Department of Mathematics
- 45 Years of Excellent Service.
- Efficient faculty.
- Ranks in University Examinations.
- Prizes in intercollegiate quiz competitions.
- Prizes in sports.
- Prizes in D-Zone and Inter Zone Competitions
Programme Specific Outcomes
Describe foundations of mathematics and importance of logic.
Demonstrate basic manipulative skills in algebra, geometry, trigonometry and calculus.
Apply the basic co-relating structures of mathematics and their connections in different branches.
Translate real world problems into mathematical models.
Demonstrate the techniques of proofs and communicate mathematical ideas.
- Subject oriented Seminars and Lectures.
- Mathematics Exhibition.
- Paper Presentation Competitions.
- Participation in Mathematics and Talent Search Programme
- Intercollegiate quiz competitions
- Various intercollegiate sports items
- Participation in Interzone competitions
- Active participation in N.C.C & N.S.S
- Study tours
- Placement of students in I.T companies
- Rolling Trophies for Mathematics Quiz in All Kerala Competition
- Remedial Teaching for students in nearby schools.
- Visit to Old age homes.
- Survey on various Social issues.
- Training in Mathematics Olympiad problems for School children
Innovative Teaching Techniques
- Usage of technical tools like computer, LCD, Projector etc.
- Group study, Discussion etc.
- Feedback system
- Remedial teaching