- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the library.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Students have to bear the Identity Card for entering the Library.
- Every member must swipe ID and sign the register available at the entrance.
- Members shall not smoke, or spit in any part of the Library.
- Books will be issued to only individuals and not to groups or areas.
- Books once issued, should not be brought inside, unless it is to be returned.
- Users should not deface, cut, mutilate or damage Library Materials (including documents) in any form. If found guilty, User will be charged double the cost of that particular material.
- Newspapers and Magazines must be read only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas.
- Eatables/bags/personal books or journals in the library will not be allowed.
- Members are free to browse the books in the Library and the books taken out of the shelves should be left on the reading tables.
- Photography and recording are not allowed on Library premises without prior permission.
- No circulation will take place from the Reference Library.
- Reference Books/ Dissertations will not be issued from the library.
- A fine of Rs.1/- per day/ per book will be levied/ charged for delay of books.
- In case of loss/damage/disfiguring/tearing of pages of Library books, student will be charged twice the prevailing cost of the book. So, ensure you are not receiving any such book else report it to the library staff.
- In case of loss/damage of either of Library Membership ID Card fine of Rs.50/-will be charged and duplicate card will be issued on recommendation of Dean of College Librarian
- On discontinuity/cessation of services, obtain ‘No Dues Certificate’ from the Central Library.