Anti Narcotic Club, Vimala College (Autonomous) Thrissur
As per the order of Govt.of Kerala GO(MS)No 205/2013/Nov,TVM dt 09/12/2013 an Anti Narcotic club was constituted at Vimala College(Autonomous), Thrissur.
Sri.V.R.Devadas, Excise Range Inspector, Kolazhy inaugurating the Anti-Narcotic Club,Vimala College(Autonomous), Thrissur.
The main objectives of the club are to prevent drug abuse, alcohol abuse among the youngsters. Students should be made aware of the harmful social and health effects of illicit drugs and the measures to be taken to prevent its use. Monitoring and reporting anti social activities in the vicinity of the college.
• Dr.Sr.Beena Jose, Principal Vimala College (Autonomous)Thrissur
• Sri.Krishnankutty Master, Councillor Ward VIII, Thrissur Corporation
• Sri P.K.Raghu, Excise Inspector. Excise Range Office, Kolazhy
• Sri .P.Ramachandran Preventive Officer, Excise Range Office, Kolazhy
• Dr. Mimi Mani Panakkal – Convener
• Lt.Lovji.K.N - Joint Convener
• Dr.Sr.Beena.T.L - Chairperson
• Ms.Laveena Varghese - Vice Chairperson
• Ms.Akshara.R – Secretary
Activities & Achievements
1. The magazine Vazhivilakku selected as the best magazine in district level by Kerala Excise Department. The cash award, certificate and the trophy was received by the club members from Minister A.C Moideen on 2nd October 2018.
2. Kerala State Level Best Anti Narcotic Cell Award
3. One Day Workshop on Dangers of Drug Abuse held on 18/11/2019
4. Anti Narcotic Pledge and Awareness Programme held on 19/12/2019
Anti Narcotic Pledge administered by Dr.Sr.Beena Jose, Principal Vimala College.
Awareness talk given by Sri. P. Ramachandran Preventive Officer, Excise Range Office, Kolazhy
5. Kerala Government Anti Narcotics Short Film Festival 2019 Best Actress Award Mridula .T.M Member of Anti Narcotic Club ,Vimala College (Autonomous), Thrissur.
6. Awareness Programme conducted on 2nd October 2018
MOOC Courses of SWAYAM starting from January 2021 for UG and PG students
Mental Health & Well-Being during COVID-19 pandemic -video links Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Safety Protocol on Examinations in View of COVID-19 Pandemic