Programme outcome : PG
At the end of the PG programme, students will have (been)
- Acquired core knowledge, both enduring and contemporary.
- Cultivated an aptitude for research and passion for lifelong learning.
- Sufficiently Informed to respond pragmatically and judiciously to current developments / issues - be it local, regional, national or global.
- Internalized the ability to source and utilize information.
- Moulded for the spontaneous expression of creativity to connect, modify, expand and develop.
- Acquired the expertise to apply knowledge for environmental sustenance.
- Incorporated disciplinary, interdisciplinary and supradisciplinary fields of study to understand, analyze and solve problems.
- Equipped with the competencies to respond to one’s calling, be it employment, entrepreneurship, self engagement, service, or any other.
- Procured empowerment for self enhancement and betterment of others, for common good and social welfare.
- Discerned the precepts of professionalism and professional ethics
Programme outcome : UG
At the end of the UG programme, students will have (been)
- Acquired good subject knowledge.
- Cultivated intellectual curiosity and love for learning.
- Acquired a sound foundation for student progression.
- Comprehended the nuances of research and research ethics.
- Obtained fluency in language and ability for effective communication.
- Obtained problem solving and analytical skills.
- Explored multidisciplinary domains for proficiency (communication, dependability, team work).
- Imbibed sound values and principles.
- Explored knowledge and learning for environment sustenance.
- Ability to collaborate for common good and social welfare.
ADDITIONAL INSTITUTIONAL OUTCOMES
At the end of the programme a Vimalite will have
- Comprehended the rights and responsibilities of good citizenship
- Acquired life skills, values and competence to meet the demands and challenges of everyday life.
- Demonstrated the employment of various literacies like textual, literary, scientific, artistic, numerical, technological.
- Explored the path of self discovery for the expression of one’s own talents, passion and dedication
- Demonstrated logical decision making and prudent reasoning when challenged with ethical problems