1. Family Counselling Centre (FCC)
• Sponsored by the Central Social Welfare Board, Government of India
• Provides counselling service through trained counselors to students
• Service extended to Women’s Cell, family court and schools in the locality
• Aim: To protect the rights of children and to ensure access to quality services to the poorest of poor.
• Partnership with the Ministry of Woman and Child Development, Govt. of India and the UNICEF
• Vimala College : A Nodal organization of CHILDLINE, Thrissur
Contact No. 1098
3. Vimala Community Aid Sponsorship Scheme (VCASS)
• Sponsored charity scheme
• Sponsors : Staff, students and wellwishers
• Beneficiary : 100 academically bright but socially and economically backward school children from the neighbouring schools
4. Vimala College Educational and Charitable Trust
• Source of Corpus fund generation : staff, students, benefactors, well wishers and alumnae
• Purpose : To provide financial assistance for the educational needs of the children of the ministerial staff of Vimala College and also that of the needy students of the college
• The college also provides incentives, books, noon meal and so on for the economically deserving students
• The assistance from the College Students’Aid Fund is also available to those students whose family income is very low
5. Service Providing Centre
We envision the total transformation of the young women for their enrichment and of the society at large and the nation as a whole.
We dedicate ourselves to the mission of training women for their academic excellence, development of human skill and character formation based on the love of God and service to society and to the Nation.